Tuesday, June 9, 2009

about me, my studies and data mining

Name: Danielle Benig
Nickname: Deedin(
n. dee-din)
Year Level: Senior
School: De La Salle Canlubang
yeah!
Course: Business Administration - Management
Blog Purpose: Data Mining
Professor: Sir Mon Duremdes

i ♥ everyday, books and music.

I took up the course not knowing what exactly I'd learn from it but as I went through it in all my subjects I actually came to love it. College, for me, has also been a way of self-discovery. It's a stepping stone and it slowly changes the way I look at things and in a way lifts me to the "real" world.

So far, I can say that I am still in good terms with my studies.

Data Mining, as what I've learned so far, deals with discovery, a very present aid to today's business generation where information is crucial.

"Information Age: Where Knowledge is Power."


:)

2 comments:

  1. "So far, I can say that I am still in good terms with my studies. "
    -->understatement!!! hehehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you're always in good terms -_-

    ReplyDelete